Frequently Asked Question
Accessing Your Email
Last Updated 2 years ago
You are able to access your University email through a variety of ways:
- Mobile device
- Microsoft Outlook
- Mac Mail
Accessing Email from the Web
To access the web client:
- Type or copy the following link into a web browser: https://mailx.ucu.ac.ug
Advantages to using the Zimbra Web Client:
- The interface is easy to use.
- The web client is available anywhere the user has internet access and a browser.
- The Zimbra server is backed up so that folders can be retrieved.
- Users have access to a Global Address List (names and email addresses for all university employees and students).
- Any data on the server (mail, contact lists, calendars) can be shared as you specify.