Frequently Asked Question
Accessing UCU-Wireless on Windows 7 Machines
Last Updated 2 years ago
- Go to Control Panel >> Network and Sharing Center >> Set up a new connection or network
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network, then click Next
- Enter the SSID of UCU-Wireless in Network name, select WPA2-Enterprise as Security type, and then click Next
- Click Change connection settings
- In Security tab, click Settings, un-check Validating server certificate. Click Configure... and un-check Automatically use my Windows logon name and password(and domain if any) then click OK.
- Click Advanced settings, enable Specify authentication mode, and choose User or computer authentication, then click OK.
- After finished the settings, connect to the wireless network
- When being prompted for the credentials, type the your username/AccessNumber and password, then you will join the network.